Arthur Minor Hockey Association Rules for
For all jamboree registrations, please send an E-transfer to [email protected]
Please include in the message section your team’s name, division, and which tournament you are entering.
*** E-transfer must be received to secure your spot ***
1. All teams are guaranteed 3 predetermined games consisting of 36 minutes straight time and a 3-minute warmup. A buzzer will go every 2 minutes to change players with a flood after every 3rd game.
2. All teams are required to sign in 45 minutes prior to their first game at the registration table. All 3 of your game sheets can be filled out upon arrival.
3. There will be one ref on the ice and teams may put a coach on the ice as well to help direct players if they wish. A helmet must be worn by everyone on the ice.
4. OMHA rules for U8 and below will apply.
5. All players will receive an award from AMHA after their third game.
6. Time-outs are not allowed by any team.
7. Home team will be designated as per tournament schedule.
8. Lunch will be provided for all players and coaches (details below). We ask that players sit together as a team in the community hall for lunch. NO FOOD IN THE DRESSING ROOMS.
9. Any parent, player, or member of the coaching staff will be ejected (as may the entire team) from the tournament for ANY act of unsportsmanlike conduct, with no refund.
10. Decisions of the Tournament Committee are final.
11. Remember the tournament should be a FUN event for everyone involved!
All rostered players and bench staff will receive a hot dog, chips, and a drink – collected at the food booth in the lower hall auditorium kitchen.